CITY CAMPS at CRUNCH FITNESS CENTER
- ★Safety and sanitizing system implemented
- ★Ensuring the safety of families and coaches
- ★Limiting the number of people in the gym.
- ★Social Distancing behaviors applied to arrival and departure of players and parents.
- ★All Procedures are NON-NEGOTIABLE and adherence is mandatory.
CITY CAMP GUIDELINES
- All players must register for CITY camps online. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Online COVID waivers must be submitted upon registration
- NO parents, siblings or caretakers are allowed in the gym, as we are trying to limit the number of people inside.
- Camp Session Drop-off will take place back door of CRUNCH only.
- Players are allowed to bring only a small gym bag, and a water bottle.
- All parents and players MUST be wearing a mask upon drop-off/pick-up
- Social distancing MUST be honored outside the back door of CRUNCH by all players, parents, siblings. etc.
- Player will enter through back door, apply social distancing and will check in:
- Player will Sanitize hands, Fill out Daily Covid waiver and have their temperature checked
- Players will be directed to their assigned court.
- Bathrooms are available to players outside the normal entrance to the gym.
- Players MUST wash hands and use sanitizer before reentering the gym.
- Upon departure from camp players will take their belongings and exit out the gym back door, exerting social distance.
- Parents are asked to please wait for your child with a face mask on and practicing social distancing outside.
- Coaches will then sanitize each ball, net and clean the floors to prepare for the following session.